Interested SLC /SEE graduates with minimum 50% or equivalent are eligible to apply for 3 years Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Architecture Engineering. Admission procedure resumes right after the SLC/SEE result. Students can obtain application forms from the reception desk at CEC. All application needs to be submitted to the college prior to the deadline set by the college/CTEVT. For enrollment in Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Arch.) program, candidates must pass the entrance examination conducted by CTEVT (Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training).
- S.L.C. pass or Minimum C Grade in science & math, D+ grade for English
- Eligible students must pass Entrance Examination conducted by CTEVT.
- The students must submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Copies of all academic testimonials and mark sheet, character certificate & Citizenship.
- Four passport-sized color photographs.